Dispatch and Site Manager: The site and dispatch manager is responsible for several tasks. As a Dispatch and Site Manager you will visit prospective clients, including both residential and commercial clients, and take pictures of sites to assist in the generation of seasonal quotes. After visits you will escalate site packages to your regional dispatch manager, operational managers, sales team individually and/or all at once.
Site and Dispatch Manager will directly report to operations and regional managers.
Your duties may or may not include the following: Snow Removal of residential and commercial properties, seasonal and non-seasonal properties, and corporate projects. In addition:
• Operation of a snow blower, plow truck or heavy equipment pursuant to your qualifications
• Clear snow from sidewalks, stairs, paved or parking areas.
• Utilization of equipment in a safe manner
• Operation of one or more types of heavy equipment and or trucks
• Spreading of salt and de-icers
• Assist snow removal team in loading and unloading of materials and supplies
• Fueling and performing basic maintenance to your assigned equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
• Skilled in excel
• Knowledge in Microsoft Word
• Great customer service experience
• Experience managing a team