Field Technician: The field technician will be responsible for roving to various NYRSR Projects as well as overseeing technicians on certain job locations. The field Technician will handle commercial as well as residential projects throughout the 5 boroughs and service routes as well as dispatch out to call-ins during inclement weather.
Your duties may or may not include the following: Snow Removal of residential and commercial properties, seasonal and non-seasonal properties, and corporate projects. In addition:
• Operation of a snow blower, plow truck or heavy equipment pursuant to your qualifications
• Clear snow from sidewalks, stairs, paved or parking areas.
• Utilization of equipment in a safe manner
• Operation of one or more types of heavy equipment and or trucks
• Spreading of salt and de-icers
• Assist snow removal team in loading and unloading of materials and supplies
• Fueling and performing basic maintenance to your assigned equipment
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to use snow blowers and sweepers
• Must have a valid drivers license.
$30 Per home with no driveway. $45 Per home with 1 Driveway. $60 Per home with 2 Driveways
Your bonus is rate is (TDB Per Project)
5% annual raise on reoccurring seasonal contract clients. Up to 5 years.
Bonus payouts: On or around December 23rd and April 30th